About the Patrina Foundation
Established in 1990 by Mrs. Lorinda de Roulet, The Patrina Foundation is a family foundation, spanning three generations.
The Foundation’s mission: Improving the lives of girls and women. To fulfill its mission, the Patrina Foundation supports social and educational nonprofit programming designed to meet the unique needs of girls and women in the greater New York Metropolitan area.
Since inception, the Foundation has made grants in excess of $9 million to roughly 450 organizations.
The current Board of Directors are:
- Lorinda de Roulet: President
- Daniel de Roulet: Treasurer
- Whitney Bullock: Secretary
- Daniel de Roulet, Jr.: Director
- Mary Jo McLoughlin: Director
- Alexandra Olsen: Director
- Elizabeth Rainoff: Director
- Kara D’Angelo: Executive Director